It’s April 1st, and no – this post is not a prank! In March we really did release seven new extensions for WooCommerce. That brings the total number of plugins we offer up to a whopping 60! As such, we are now the most prolific independent developers of WooCommerce extensions.
Here’s a quick overview of the new tools we have for you:
First up, we have 3 new shipping plugins that can be used in any store. These powerful tools have a very unique feature not found in any other shipping modules that we’re aware of: They let you drop ship items if you need that capability. You can use them even if you don’t drop ship, but if you do need to drop ship then any of these plugins will help you charge more accurate shipping rates. Plus, the each have a new multi-package capability which when enabled lets your shoppers choose a different shipping method for item in their cart.
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro apply those rates on a per order, per item, per line, or per shipping class basis. Further, each rate can be calculated based on item quantity, item price, item weight, or item dimensions. The rate charged can be a flat amount, a percentage of the cart total, or a multiplier.
- WooCommerce UPS Drop Shipping lets your shopping store calculate shipping costs based on where the items in the cart ship from. and where they are shipping to. You can set the module to only use product weight, or you can set it to use weights and dimensions.
- WooCommerce Fedex Drop Shipping Pro also lets your shopping store calculate shipping costs based on where the items in the cart ship from and where they are shipping to. No SOAP extension is required on your hosting platform. This particular shipping module obtains rates from Fedex based on the weight of the items in the cart. No need to specify the dimensions for your products.
And, we have four more new extensions that let you offer your shoppers gift wrapping for their entire order, cart discounts, and birthday coupons. Plus a very slick PDF stamper plugin that is incredibly helpful when you sell eBooks or other PDFs in your store.
- WooCommerce Cart Discounts lets you apply an automatic discount to the cart total based on simple rules that you create. To create a rule you simply define a label for the discount, the minimum amount needed for the rule to be applied, the maximum amount, and a discount amount which can be a flat amount or percentage. And you can assign rules to everyone, specific users, or specific rules.
- WooCommerce Gift Wrap Orders offers your shoppers gift wrapping for whatever they purchase in your store. It’s design to up-sell gift wrapping for the entire order as a whole. You can define as many gift wrapping styles as your prefer, set the same price or different prices for each style ( or make any style free of charge ), and you add images that show shoppers what the gift wrap choice might look like. Plus you can optionally allow shoppers to specify a gift message for the outside of the package and / or the inside of the package.
- WooCommerce Birthday Coupons lets you easily send your customers a coupon on their birthday, every year, automatically. What a great way to stimulate new business!
- WooCommerce PDF Stamper helps you protect your eBooks and other PDF files with passwords and strong permission protection.
So there you have it – seven new plugins that supercharge your store. And we have more coming. Stay tuned!