Looking for a WooCommerce Loyalty Rewards or Reward Points plugin?
WooCommerce Loyalty Rewards allows you to add a loyalty program and rewards program to your WooCommerce site. Customers earn points by purchasing products and redeem those points for coupons and store credit.
You have full control of the rewards to create any type of rewards program you’d like to offer. Start by defining how many points can be earned when purchasing each product. Then create rewards that can earned for various points thresholds.
When a customer earns enough points they can redeem those points for a reward right from their My Account page!
Here’s a brief list of features:
- Configure simple and variable products to have reward points – OR – award points based on cart totals
- When using per-product reward points shoppers see the points they’ll earn on the product page, cart page, checkout page, and in their order receipt
- Optionally display a message on the product page that tells shoppers how many points they can earn for buying the product.
- Create as many reward tiers you want. Each one is tied to a specific number of reward points.
- Each reward includes a coupon code where you have full control over the coupon settings, including a coupon code prefix for easy reference.
- Coupon rewards can be for a percentage off a product or the entire cart, or a dollar amount off a product or the entire cart.
- Reward values are calculated in your store’s currency.
- Rewards can be set to generate new coupons and be set to use existing coupons.
- Optionally limit reward coupon use to the customer it was issued to, or optionally allow the reward coupon to be used by anyone that has the code.
- Optionally set expiration dates on reward coupons.
- Optionally limit reward coupons to specific products or product categories.
- Customers can view their points earnings and redeem their points for rewards using their My Account page. No administration required by you!
- Customer receive their reward coupon codes immediately after redeeming their points.
- Optionally create a page to explain your rewards program and have it automatically linked on the My Accounts page.
- Fully customizable My Accounts add-on templates ( and related email templates ).
- Integrates with our Gift Certificates Pro plugin so that your rewards can include gift certificates or store credits.
- Manage all your issued rewards coupons via the WooCommerce coupons interface.
- Track how many times points are redeemed to obtain each reward.
- Manually edit user reward points at any time
- And more!
And – you can optionally apply rewards to all of your pre-existing orders after you activate the plugin, so pre-existing customers can get rewarded too.
After you configure the settings the WooComerce Loyalty Reward Pro plugin runs itself – there’s almost zero administrative work for you.
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 1.6. and 2.x
Current Version: 3.4
v3.4 - September 18, 2014
WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility
v3.3.25 - Jul 7, 2014
Updated the customer points manager to allow setting points to zero
v3.3.24 - May 21, 2014
Changed the My Account page template to always show the rewards table
v3.3.23 - May 19, 2014
Adjusted reward coupon creation to address additional coupon meta fields
Adjusted My Account template to display coupon products correctly when coupons are related to specific products
v3.3.22 - May 14, 2014
Adjusted saving minimum amount when issuing coupons for reward points
v3.3.21 - May 12, 2014
Adjusted saving rewards points config for simple products
v3.3.20 - April 29, 2014
Updated JSON coupon search for later version of WordPress
v3.3.19 - April 6, 2014
Fixed rewards points display on product page for variable products with multiple attributes
Fixed bulk edit for variable products
v3.3.18 - March 10, 2014
Added code to the My Account template to show which products are eligable if the discount is product related
v3.3.17 - March 4, 2014
Fixed incorrect variably name that caused the plugin's email template not to be used correctly
v3.3.16 - Feburary 28, 2014
Fixed deprecated WooCommerce functions
Fixed hook firing order to avoid fatal error when redeeming rewards
v3.3.15 - Feburary 28, 2014
Changed mailer code to use the WooCommerce mailer
v3.3.14 - February 13, 2014
WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
v3.3.13 - January 4, 2013
Tweaked a few strings that had the incorrect langauge text domains
v3.3.12 - December 19, 2013
Fixed menu slug for rewards area
v3.3.11 - December 16, 2013
Fixed menu slug for customer points area
v3.3.10 - December 12, 2013
Don't add order item meta for points if the shopper is checking out as guest
v3.3.9 - December 10, 2013
Fixed reward field for simple products broken by previous update.
v3.3.8 - December 10, 2013
Fixed tax calculation problem with cart-based rewards
v3.3.7 - November 16, 2013
Deprecated older function used to insert reward point fields into variations
v3.3.7 - December 2, 2013
Fixed variable checking to avoid PHP warning messages
v3.3.6 - November 11, 2013
Add "processing" status to the cases where orders are award points - was previously only "completed" status
Fixed a condition where buyers weren't always awarded points based on the purchased quantity of an item
Updated reward setting field for variable products
v3.3.5 - October 30, 2013
Added new function ign_add_points_for_user( $user_id, $points ) that can be used by integrators to add points to a user account.
v3.3.4 - September 27, 2013
Added bulk edit for reward points in product variations
v3.3.3 - August 5, 2013
Moved some JS to the page footer and set to only load when viewing variable products
Added cart item data that shows how many points the shopper will earn. This info is seen on the cart and checkout pages.
v3.3.2 - August 2, 2013
Adjusted JS code to work better with WooCommerce 2.x when dealing with variations
v3.3.1 - July 20, 2013
Fixed a few harmless PHP warning messages
v3.3 - June 14, 2013
Added customer editor interface so that admins can adjust user rewards points manually
v22.214.171.124 - May 4, 2013
Fixed test email to strip slashes so that test messages don't have backslashes that break images and alter the text layout
v126.96.36.199 - April 3, 2013
Fixed typo in a function name
v3.2.7 - March 29, 2013
Avoid loading jQuery UI CSS unless on the rewards editor page
v3.2.6 - March 21, 2013
Updated capabilties for backward compatibility with WooCommerce 1.6.x
v3.2.5 - March 7, 2013
Add checks for variations to be compatible with WooCommerce 2.x - they apparently changed "variable" to "variation" in some places of core code.
Remove erroneous "capabilties" checking for Rewards post type access
v3.2.3 - March 6, 2013
Updated to work with WooCommerce 2.x
v3.2.2 - February 7, 2012
Fixed bug with points being removed when a new order is placed
v3.2.1 - February 3, 2012
Fixed bug with My Account page
v3.2 - January 30, 2012
Updated to support awarding points based on cart total
v3.1.6 - January 4, 2012
Updated to support automatic updates
v3.1.5 - December 27, 2012
- Fixed attributes tab
v3.1.4 - October 26, 2012
- Fixed error in discount type detection in the template for My Account page
v3.1.3 - October 26, 2012
- Removed hook to non-existant function
v3.1.2 - October 23, 2012
- Fixed a problem where mail wasn't always sent from My Account page
v3.1.1 - October 18, 2012
- Fixed a problem where mail wasn't always sent from admin test area
v3.1 - August 3, 2012
- Initial public release
- Put into use on private sites
- Initial development