Need a great WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin?
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro is an ultra powerful shipping module that lets you define shipping rates that work for your needs. For example, create zones for geographical locations based on countries, states, and even zip codes. Or just create one zone to cover everyone. Optionally create shipping classes that can be used to group your products in terms of shipping costs. And create a table of rates based on any combination of zones and classes.
With that done you can charge shipping fees based on destination locale and apply those rates on a per order, per item, per line, or per shipping class basis. Further, each rate can be calculated based on item quantity, item price, item weight, or item dimensions. The rate charged can be a flat amount, a percentage of the cart total, or a multiplier.
Add as many rates as you need. Each rate can be controlled by zone, shipping class, minimums and maximums.
And, you can override your global tables rates for individual products if you need to. This feature works for simple and variable products. And, it works great if you need WooCommerce drop shipping capability, or for your vendors when you use our Vendor Stores plugin.
Here are just a few examples of what you can do with the plugin:
- Charge a shipping fee based on where an item ships to along with how many items are in the order regardless of what kind of items they are. This is useful for shops that sell small items such as rings, bracelets, trinkets, etc, that can typically all be shipped together in one package.
- Charge a shipping fee based on where an item ships to along with how many items of each specific shipping classes are in the order. Great if your items significantly varies in size. This way your table rates can be combined to give an overall shipping cost. For example, maybe you want to charge $5 for small items, $7 for medium size items, and $15 for large items. No problem. WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro can combine rates to give one overall shipping total.
- Charge a shipping fee based on where an item ships to along with how many items of each specific shipping classes are in the order. But only increase the cost of shipping by $1.50 after more than 3 items are in the cart.
- Charge one set of rates for domestic shipping, charge a different rate for international shipping. Very useful if you have customers around the world.
- Charge rates based only on weights. Or only based on item sizes. Or only based on item prices. Or only based on the quantity of particular items.
- Set up rates for different shipping types, for example, set your own rates for Ground, 3 Day, Local delivery, etc. Helpful when you want to give your shoppers the option to have faster shipping options when they’re willing to pay for it.
- Charge a flat rate for a defined number of items, then optionally add an extra cost per item thereafter. For example, charge a flat $10 to ship between 1 and 10 items, then $2 for each item thereafter. Or charge a flat $15 for 2 items, but a flat $18 to ship between 2 and 15 items, and optionally add an additional cost for every item thereafter.
Those are only a few of the many different ways you can configure WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro to handle your shipping fee calculations.
In addition to those scenarios and features, you can also:
- Calculate rates on a per order, per item, per line, or per shipping class
- Optionally create as many shipping zones as you need
- Optionally define your zones based on states
- Optionally define your zones based on zip codes, or ranges of zip codes
- Optionally exclude specific countries or states from zones
- Optionally create as many shipping classes as you need
- Create as many rates per zone as you need
- Create as many rates per shipping class as you need
- Optionally prioritize your rates based on shipping classes
- Choose whether the shipping rate is taxable or not
- Add your own labels to each table rate you define
- Optionally add break points in your rates table for greater calculation flexibility
- Optionally merge your rates after calculation to present a single combined rate
- Assign your table rates to individual shipping classes, or don’t use shipping class at all if you don’t need to
- Optionally create rates for specific products by assigning those products to unique classes
- Add a global handling fee to all rates. The fee can be a flat amount or percentage amount based on the cart total.
- Optionally set a threshold amount to prevent the plugin from returning rates if the cart total is over a certain amount. This is useful for example if you want to make all shipping free if the order total is over $500, etc. Just set the threshold to whatever amount you want, then enable the Free Shipping module in WooCommerce and adjust it to suit your needs.
- Choose whether rates are calculated against item costs before cart taxes or after cart taxes. Useful when you set the plugin to calculate shipping fees based on a per item or per class basis.
- Re-order your table of rates into a specific priority with easy drag and drop functionality. Very handy when you add new rates into your established rate table.
- And more …
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro also works with our Vendor Stores plugin, so your vendors can receive the shipping costs for their items.
WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro also works great for drop shipping with your ability to add custom table rates based on shipping class or with per-product table rates. Sweet.
Comes with great support via email and phone!
Questions? Use the Contact Us page or give us a call !
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.1 and newer
Current Plugin Version: 2.8.18