Looking for a way to handle WooCommerce Scheduled Sales?
You’ve found the premiere solution. WooCommerce Scheduled Sales is a powerful add-on that lets you adjust various aspects of your product using flexible rules. Use it to built anticipation and a sense of urgency to buy, and to automatically control products in your store.
For example, let’s say you create a new product but don’t want it published on your site until 3 days from now. And when it is published you want the product price to be $50. And after the first 10 sales you want the price to go up by $10. And after 7 days you want the price to up again by 25%. Then, after a total of 100 are sold, or a certain date and time are reached, you want the product to become unavailable for purchase. See the screenshot for a view of the rules that might be defined for a similar scenario.
Scheduled Sales lets you do that and more.
- Adjust regular prices or sale prices at specific dates / times or based on the quantity sold to date
- Increase or decrease prices by currency amounts or percentages
- Adjust quantities in stock up or down at specific dates / times or based on the quantity sold to date
- Publish and unpublish products at specific dates / times
- Easily create any number of complex rules
- Order your rules any way you want with simple drag and drop functionality
- Display one or more countdown timers on your product page letting shoppers know of upcoming changes to price, quantity, or availability.
- Customize the timer labels using the plugin’s settings page
- Customize the look of the timers via CSS, and add custom messages to the timers that can also be styled with CSS
- Plus, you get our top quality support via email or phone.
Combine this plugin with our powerful WooCommerce Pre-Order / Pre-Sales / Pre-Purchase plugin to turn your store into a marketing powerhouse.
See it in action right here on this product page. The countdown timer under the license selector shows how long before the price of this plugin increases!
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 1.6.x and 2.x
Current version: 2.3.4