Need to integrate WooCommerce with PayPal Payments Advanced?
Need to integrate WooCommerce with PayPal PayFlow Link?
PayPal Payments Advanced & PayFlow Link for WooCommerce lets you create a a quick, seamless checkout process where customers never leave your site.
Tested by PayPal developers so you can rest assured that it works!
It’s easy to use and quick to configure. All you need to get started is an active PayPal Payments Advanced account. Simply follow the documentation and you’ll have your WooCommerce store ready to take payments in just a few minutes.
Among other features, this plugin allows you to
- Set your form colors from the settings page
- Display a custom message when payment is complete
- Redirect the shopper to another page on your site when payment is complete
- Works with PayPal PAYMENTS ADVANCED accounts and PAYFLOW LINK accounts!
- And more…
Comes with stellar free support via email and phone!
IgniteWoo is an official PayPal Partner. When you buy any of our PayPal plugins you get personal”white glove” account assistance directly from PayPal – contact us for details!
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 1.6.x and 2.x
Current version: 22.214.171.124
This plugin was tested by PayPal’s developer team and confirmed to work flawlessly!
Version 126.96.36.199 - June 22, 2014
Tweaked "order received" endpoint retrieval
Version 188.8.131.52 - May 28, 2014
Fixed saving success message text when the setting has HTML included
Version 184.108.40.206 - April 7, 2014
Added setting to override AVS fraud checking
Version 220.127.116.11 - February 18, 2014
Remove international address indicator checking.
Version 18.104.22.168 - January 6, 2014
Added currency code to TXN parameters
Version 22.214.171.124 - November 5, 2013
Updated TXN parameters
Version 126.96.36.199 - June 20, 2013
Changed update_status() to payment_complete() to allow WooCommerce to handle recording aspects of the transaction
Version 188.8.131.52 - May 15, 2013
Modified payment redirect success code
Version 184.108.40.206 - May 13, 2013
Added SSL detection to work around bugs in that piece of junk Web browser referred to as IE.
Version 1.4.5 - May 9, 2013
Added script code to redirect shoppers to the Order Received page after payment is complete
Added div element to help make room for PayPal error messages that push the iframe height over viewable boundaries
Muted potential header() warning messages
Version 1.4.4 - April 29, 2013
Removed erroneous debug code for IPN response
Version 1.4.3 - April 12, 2013
Yet another tweak for better IPN handling to compensate for PayPal's API changes
Version 1.4.2 - April 12, 2013
Better IPN handling to compensate for PayPal's API changes
Version 1.4.1 - April 12, 2013
Added better error reporting to assist with PayPal account configuration issues.
Version 1.4 - April 12, 2013
Added new hooks for IPN detection and processing, for Woocommerce 2.x
Version 1.3.8 - March 5, 2013
Updated to support WooCommerce 2.x
* Version 1.3.7 - January 16, 2012
Added minor tweak to variable type testing for instances where a site doesn't have WP_DEBUG turned off
to avoid PHP warning messages.
* Version 1.3.6 - January 16, 2012
Added setting to allow admin to select what payment status is set when payment is successful
Added setting to allow admin to define the message content displayed when payment is succesful
* Version 1.3.5 - January 4, 2012
Updated to support automatic updates
* Version 1.3.4 - August 22, 2012
- Minor inconsequential tweaks
* Version 1.3.3 - August 22, 2012
- Added even more error message reporting to help users troubleshoot their PayPal account misconfigurtions.
* Version 1.3.2 - August 21, 2012
- Added error message reporting. This displays the actual error message returned by PayPal when your account is not configured correctly.
* Version 1.3.1 - August 10, 2012
- Add extra checking for invalid merchant configurations
* Version 1.3 - July 26, 2012
- Added settings for controlling the payment form colors
* Version 1.2 - July 26, 2012
- Initial public release