Looking for a way to handle WooCommerce Pre-orders?
WooCommerce Pre-orders / Pre-purchase lets you publish products in your store before they become available, and significantly extends the basic backorder functionality of WooCommerce. Shoppers can buy products before they become available,, and you release the products and fill the orders when you’re ready.
Loaded with helpful features, this plugin makes pre-sales a breeze.
- Set your product availability date
- Optionally set an availability time
- Optionally make products available at the date / time that you set – automatically
- Automatically set available stock levels when products become available
- Customize the pre-order status message shown on your product page.
- Optionally display a countdown timer for your pre-sales products
- Customize the count down timer look and feel with easily editable timer fields and by using your own CSS
- All pre-orders get a custom order status of “Pre-order” so you can easily find and fill the orders when you’re ready.
- Works with simple products, variable products, virtual products, and downloadable products. Note that for variable products it treats all variations the same in terms of allowing pre-ordering. You cannot control pre-ordering of individual variations.
- With downloadable products, the plugin prevents download links from being sent until you make the product available and mark pre-orders as completed.
- Allows shoppers to checkout with multiple items in the cart, because all pre-orders must be paid for in full at the time of checkout.
- Unbeatable support via email and phone.
Easy to configure, easy to use, boost your sales with preorders / pre-purchases!
Have pre-sales questions about this plugin? Feel free to give us a call or send us an inquiry via email..
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 1.6.x and 2.x
Current version: 2.4.4
We keep all of our software up to date with the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
If you don't see any recent changes below it's because none have become necessary!
Version 2.4.2 - October 21, 2014
Tweaked for backend order status changes
Version 2.4.1 - October 21, 2014
Tweaked post status registration
Do updates on existing orders from Pre-Orders version 2.4
Version 2.4 - September 18, 2014
WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility
Version 2.3.6 - July 14, 2014
Version 2.3.5 - July 8, 2014
Updated to support JS params from WooCommerce 2.1.x
Version 2.3.4 - June 30, 2014
Don't display download links on My Account or in email if an order is in Preorder status.
Adjust email content header if an order is in Preorder status and the order contains downloadable files.
Changed Preorder icon text color to white
Reverse a former code regression
Version 2.3.3 - February 18, 2014
WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
Version 2.3.2 - March 29, 2013
Fixed problem where orders are sometimes stuck in a given status
Added "pending" order status icon for WooCommerce 2.x sites
Version 2.3.1 - March 15, 2013
Fixed issue where some types of international date formating break the date math calculation
Version 2.3- March 5, 2013
Updated to support WooCommerce 2.x
Version 2.2 - February 26, 2013
- Modified date calculations to disregard timezone since admin sets the time themselves
- Updated kkcountdown JS script to v1.3.7
- Avoid loading scripts unless on the product editor page itself ( e.g. not product taxonomy pages )
Version 2.1 - January 4, 2013
- Updated to support automatic updates
- Initial public release
- Minor tweaks for on-site labels
- New hooks for developers
- Initial private release