Looking for WooCommerce Drop Shipping Functionality?
WooCommerce UPS Drop Shipping lets your shopping cart calculate shipping costs based on where a product ships from. and where it is shipping to.
For example, maybe you have 250 products in your store, and they ship from any of 10 different locations. Simply configure the basic plugin settings with your UPS account information, configure the shipping origin zip code for each product in your store that doesn’t ship from your store’s location, and you’re done. From that point on WooCommerce UPS Drop Shipping will automatically calculate shipping costs based on the shipping origin of items in the cart along with the product dimensions and / or weights and provides your customer with a list of possible shipping methods and prices.
- Supports UPS Negotiated Rates
- Supports all regular UPS parcel shipping methods ( Ground, 2nd Day, etc. including SurePost )
- Supports complete UPS Freight ( LTL Freight ) rates using NMFC freight classes ( this feature gives you actual LTL freight rates, not generic LTL freight rates ).
- Lets you include Declared Package Values in shipping estimates
- Lets you improve shipping cost estimates by selecting your primary destination type ( Residential or Commercial )
- Define a fallback rate when UPS cannot return a rate
- Request quotes based on whether you ship items separately or all in one package
- Optionally supports obtaining rate quotes with only the shipment weight – no product dimensions are required when this feature is enabled
- Optionally lets you exclude products with specific shipping classes from the UPS shipping calculations.
- Optionally lets you configure the plugin so that shoppers can choose a different shipping method for each item in the cart!
- And more
This plugin works with our Vendor Stores plugin too !
Also comes with 5 star stellar support via email and phone!
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.1.x and newer
Current Plugin Version: 2.4.12
We keep all of our software up to date with the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
If you don't see any recent changes below it's because none have become necessary!
Version 2.4.12 - April 19, 2017
Updated shipping class editor
Version 2.4.11 - June 14, 2016
Updated LTL processing when items are shipped individually and a quantity of more than 1 for any given product is in the cart
Version 2.4.10 - July 26, 2016
Updated to support the new Shipping Class settings in WooCommerce 2.6
Version 2.4.9 - July 16, 2016
Modified processing to run freight requests when a product has a freight class regardless of product weight
Version 2.4.8 - May 11, 2016
Updated SurePost processing to address insurance and minimum package weight
Version 2.4.7 - March 30, 2016
Added residential delivery indicator to LTL shipping requests when enabled
Version 2.4.6 - March 25, 2016
Updated processing for freight origins
Version 2.4.5 - March 16, 2016
Added new feature to perform a UPS Freight Rate API test
Version 2.4.4 - March 6, 2016
Tweaked freight class definitions for 77.5 and 99.5, and tweaked string to numeric conversion
Version 2.4.3 - March 2, 2016
Added support for SurePost
Version 2.4.2 - February 11, 2016
Updated LTL freight class detection
Version 2.4.1 - January 28, 2016
Tweaked weight calculation when shipping items together. Thanks Mike Piski !
Version 2.4 - July 31, 2015
Added support for UPS LTL Freight
Version 2.3.10 - April 23, 2015
Allow for empty country setting when editing individual products
Version 2.3.9 - March 20, 2015
Added ability to exclude products with specific classes from the UPS shipping calculations
Version 2.3.8 - February 10, 2015
Added country and state/province setting for products
Version 2.3.7 - February 6, 2014
Adjusted fee calculation variables
Version 2.3.6 - January 20, 2014
Updated weight conversion routines
Added experiemental support for dimensional weights
Version 2.3.5 - June 30, 2014
Added check for a function to exist, helps on poorly coded themes
Version 2.3.4 - April 8, 2014
Fixed combined per order shipping calculations
Version 2.3.3 - April 5, 2014
Tweaked rule processing for vendors when IgniteWoo's Vendor Stores is in use
Version 2.3.2 - April 3, 2014
Fixed order item meta value
Version 2.3.1 - March 31, 2014
Updated multipackage handling to play nice with other IgniteWoo shipping plugins
Version 2.3 - March 28, 2014
Updated item meta to allow for language translations
Version 2.2 - March 27, 2014
Updated to support multiple packages on the cart and checkout page
Updated to support IgniteWoo's Vendor Stores plugin
Version 2.1 - March 22, 2014
WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
Initial public release
In-house private development and testing