Need a great WooCommerce wishlist plugin?
How about a WooCommerce gift registry plugin?
WooCommerce Wishlist & Gift Registry Pro allows you to include wishlist and gift registry functionality into your WooCommerce site – and it works similar to Amazon.com wishlists.
Compare us to the alternatives and you’ll see that WooCommerce Wishlists & Gift Registry Pro has more features, more flexibility, and far better support. You’ve found the original and most powerful Wishlists & Gift Registry plugin for WooCommerce.
Customer & Guest Support
Logged in customers and guest users browsing your store can create wishlists and gift registries, and they can create as many as they need. If you disable the guest feature in the plugin settings if a shopper tries to add an item to a list then they be shown a message asking them to login or register.
Public, Shared, and Private
Your shoppers can create lists with whatever level of privacy they desire. Public wishlists are viewable by anyone and appear in search results if the search terms match the wishlist title. Shared wishlists do not show up in search, but are viewable by anyone that has the URL that links to the wishlist. Private wishlists are only viewable by the wishlist owner.
Add to List for Simple and Variable Products
The plugin adds a button or link ( based your settings ) to each single product page for simple products and variable products.
The shopper can select a quantity as usual, plus any variation attributes when the product is variable, and add the item to the list. All the shopper’s selections ( quantity and variation attributes ) are carried over into their list.
So when someone else views the list they easily see which items the list owner wants, how many they want, and what varieties they want.
Purchase from a List
Anyone that can view a list can buy an item for the list owner simply by viewing the wishlist and clicking an item to add it to their cart. When a shopper buys an item from a list their purchase is tracked so that the list owners can see that someone bought an item on the list. When admins are viewing an order in the admin area, any items in the order that were purchased from a list include the list owner’s billing and shipping information for easy reference.
And at checkout the shopper can opt to have write a message that will be automatically sent to the wishlist owner.
Total List Control for Admins
As a site administrator you have complete access to all lists created on your site, and you can manually add new lists for shoppers if you need to. Easy add or remove items from a list, adjust the item quantities desired, switch the list owner to another user, and view the list owner’s complete billing contact information.
Total List Control for Shoppers
When a shopper creates a new list they can choose to set the visibility to public, private, or shared. After a list has been created the logged in list owner can add or remove items, change the item quantities desired, and change the list visibility. And every list created by the shopper is listed on their My Account page for easy access.
Commenting and Social Sharing
If you enable commenting on your site then visitors viewing a wishlist can post comments on public and shared wishlists, logged in users can comment on their own private wishlists too.
This feature obeys your comment settings, so if comments are disable the no user can comment on wishlists.
And, every wishlist display a set of social sharing icons for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Email – with no additional plugins are required!
Easy Integration & Customization
Set is fast. Choose whether to enable lists for all shoppers or only logged in customers. Configure the “add to list” label text ( for example: Add to Wishlist, Add to Registry, etc ), and select how to present the “Add” link ( button, plain text, or plain text with any 16 nice looking icons )
And wishlists have their own unique URLs and are displayed using a customizable template included with the plugin. The plugin also includes shortcodes to embed a wishlist anywhere on your site, to embed a custom wishlist search form wherever you need it.[
Be sure to check the screenshots tab above!
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.3 and newer
Current Version: 3.1.8
We keep all of our software up to date with the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
If you don't see any recent changes below it's because none have become necessary!
Version 3.1.8 - May 21, 2017
Updated the wishlist display template for WooCommerce 3.x to handle removing items from the list
Version 3.1.7 - May 16, 2017
Fixed backend wishlist editing to avoid losing an item when saving a wishlist in WooCommerce 3.x
Fixed order processing for orders that contain wishlist items
Tweaks single wishlist template for WooCommerce 3.x
Version 3.1.6 - May 2, 2017
Adjusted wishlist editing the admin area to use Select2 v4.x if using WooCommerce 3.x
Modified wishlist template for WooCommerce 3.x to allow the shopper to adjust quantity before adding an item to the cart
Version 3.1.5 - May 2, 2017
Ensure variation attributes are selected before allowing a product to be added to a wishlist
Version 3.1.4 - April 21, 2017
Updated single-wishlist-product3.php to avoid displaying attributes for simple products
Version 3.1.3 - April 6, 2017
WooCommerce 3.0 compatbility
Version 3.1.2 - July 6, 2016
Update global $post checking when deciding whether to enqueue scripts
Version 3.1.1 - February 9, 2016
Added JS to ensure new wishlist creation form appears if no wishlists exist for the user yet
Version 3.1 - February 5, 2016
Replaced FancyBox popup with prettyPhoto included with WooCommerce
Adjusted default CSS styling
Version 3.0.3 - September 14, 2015
Updated FancyBox script to support jQuery 1.9 and newer
Version 3.0.2 - July 16, 2015
Updated backend wishlist editor to ensure all products added manually are saved
Version 3.0.1 - July 9, 2015
Updated fancybox script to ensure $ variable is aliased to jQuery
Version 3.0 - April 22, 2015
Added wishlist/registry owner billing and shipping info to the order item meta display when viewing an order in the admin area
Added ability to manually create wishlists and gift registries for customers ( admin area feature )
Added ability to add or change the customer assigned to a wishlist / registry ( admin area feature )
Added ability to add new items to the wishlist / registry ( admin area feature )
Added ability to remove items from the wishlist / registry ( admin area feature )
Added ability to modify quantity when editing a wishlist / registry ( admin area feature )
Version 2.9.5 - April 4, 2015
Tweaked single wishlist template for variable product attribute info display
Version 2.9.4 - March 28, 2015
Updated CSS location detection
Disallow private wishlists if guest wishlists are allowed and the user is not logged in
Version 2.9.3 - March 18, 2015
Updated deprecated action & filter hooks
Updated session handler for WooCommerce 2.3
Updated wishlist template to use HTML5 "number" input field type instead "text"
Updated wishlist view in admin area to remove code that is no longer necessary
Version 2.9.2 - January 20, 2015
Updated the share buttons so that they are not HTTP/HTTPS protocol dependent
Version 2.9.1 - November 17, 2014
Suppress MySQL warning messages so that they don't appear in the PHP error logs.
Version 2.9 - September 22, 2014
WooCommerce 2.2 compatbility
Version 2.8.12 - April 8, 2014
Removed "wishlist" slug from the search form URL
Version 2.8.11 - April 6, 2014
Fixed Fancybox JS which sometimes breaks with "TypeError: content.get(...).style.removeAttribute is not a function"
Version 2.8.10 - March 5, 2014
Updated ajax url to support WordPress installed in a subdirectory
Version 2.8.9 - Feburary 27, 2014
Changed mailer code to use the WooCommerce mailer
Version 2.8.8 - Feburary 7, 2014
Tweaked HTML template to include missing <td> element when a guest is viewing a wishlist
Version 2.8.7 - January 21, 2014
WooCommerce 2.1 compatbility
Version 2.8.6 - November 22, 2013
Removed debug code
Version 2.8.5 - November 20, 2013
- Fixed QTY when inventory control is turned on for a product and the product has only one in stock. WooCommerce doesn't show the QTY selector on the product page. Made the plugin assume QTY of 1 for purposes of adding the item to the wishlist
Version 2.8.4 - November 21, 2012
- Removed a few lines of debug code
Version 2.8.3 - September 10, 2012
- Fixed adding variations to wishlist where sometimes different variations would not be added
- Fixed display of correct variation thumbnails
- Added on-demand removal of WP_Query hooks in WooCommerce that interfere with new queries
- Adjusted HTML label tag wrappers for the popup
Version 2.8.2 - July 9, 2013
- Fixed a few strings that had the wrong translatable localization strings
Version 2.8 - March 20, 2013
- Added ability to change existing wishlist type ( switch between public, private, shared )
- Add wishlist owner's full billing inforation to the wishlist view in the admin area
- Add quantities purchased to the wishlist view in the admin area
- Added notice for non-logged in user to login or register when attempting to add items to a wishlist
- Added feature to allow admin to use a button or a link for Add to Wishlist functionality
- Added ability for wishlist owner to adjust quantities when viewing one of their wishlists
- Added indicator to let shopper know if the item they're viewing is in one or more of their wishlists
Version 2.7.5 - March 6, 2013
- Updated to support WooCommerce 2.x
Version 2.7.4 - February 25, 2013
- Fixed twitter button problem for sharing
Version 2.7.3 - February 20, 2013
- Added "Add to cart" button on wishlist that appears when a wishlist owner is viewing their own wishlist - feature added by customer request.
Version 2.7.2 - February 20, 2013
- Fixed a big with adding multiple products to a wishlist, where one overwrites the other
- Fixed a bug where removing an item from a wishlist may in some cases appear to remove the wrong item when in reality the correct item was removed
Version 2.7.1 - February 20, 2013
- Added [my_wishlists] shortcode, by customer request
Version 2.7 - February 18, 2013
* ADDED SUPPORT FOR WOOCOMMERCE 2.0
- Added support for quantity desired
- Added support for quantity already purchased
- Better support for variations
- Removed description from wishlist template
- Updated wishlist template to support new "purchased" tracking
- Minor performance tuning in wishlist template
- Plugin is now fully translatable, including wishlist permalink slug
- Updated wishlist.css to clean up the UI
- When items are added to an existing a check is made to determine if that item
is already in the wishlist. If it is the quantity is updated, and if not, the product is added.
- If quantity of 2 or more is added to a wishlist then each person who purchases one of those
items for the wishlist owner is listed on the wishlist page when the wishlist owner views the page
unless the shopper indicated that they wish to remain anonymous, in which case their actual name is
replaced with "Anonymous"
- The shoppers first and last name are listed instead of user name when a wishlist owner views one
of their own wishlists after a shopper buys an item for the wishlist owner, unless the shopper indicated
that they wish to remain anonymous, in which case their actual name is replaced with "Anonymous"
Version 2.6.8 - February 3, 2012
Tweaked custom search form
Version 2.6.7 - January 30, 2012
Added better support for translations. See the README file or documentation.
Version 2.6.6 - January 4, 2012
Fixed updater product ID
Fixed issued with slugs and list type detection
Version 2.6.5 - January 4, 2012
Removed erroneouos HTML tags
Version 2.6.2 - January 4, 2012
Updated to support automatic updates
Version 2.6.1 - November 26, 2012
- Minor bug fix for variations
Version 2.6 - October 25, 2012
- Added Pinterest to wishlist share button set
- Changed image display in single wishlist template
- Updated wishlist.css file for table data positioning and image width/height
- Added image popup in single wishlist template
- Fixed problem where the "Buy for ..." link did not include the correct user
- Add functionality to support product variations
Version 2.5.2 - September 12, 2012
- Fixed jQuery issue with detecting null value
Version 2.5.1 - August 1, 2012
- Initial public release
Version 2.0 - February 5, 2012
- Launched on private sites
Version 1.0 - January 9, 2012
- Initial development