Need to edit your WooCommerce checkout fields?
WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor Pro is the powerful checkout page form builder available. It slets you quickly edit your checkout fields. So you can easily collect additional information from a customer when they checkout in your store.
- Your checkout form can contain any number of fields, including text input boxes, dropdown lists, radio buttons, checkboxes, passwords, dates, times, numeric fields, and more. And you can group your form fields into sections if you need to. Plus, any field can be set to be required or optional. If a field is required customers must enter data into the field before they can complete the checkout process.
- You can also optionally assign a price to any field or field options ( except for the default WooCommerce billing and shipping fields ). Prices affect the cart subtotal ( before tax is applied ). The price gets added to or subtracted from the cart subtotal depending on how you define the price. For example, maybe you need to add a group of radio buttons to the checkout page. If you need to charge an extra amount if the user selects one of the radio buttons you can set the same price for each radio button option or set a different price for each radio button option. The same holds true for dropdown lists and checkboxes, etc. Price can be a flat fee to be added such as 10.25, or a flat fee to be subtracted such as -4.25, or it can be a percentage such as 10% added to the cart subtotal, or a negative percentage such as -10% subtracted from the cart subtotal, or it can be a multiplier such as 2x.
- Prices associated with fields can be taxable or non-taxable, and when a price is taxable you can assign which tax class is applied to the price.
- You can display fields conditionally using simple form rules. So for example, maybe you have a checkbox and a text box, but you don’t want the text box to appear unless the customer checks the checkbox. No problem – you can do that easily. Conditional logic can be applied to any form field, or an entire section of fields. Note that the plugin cannot currently read field values from country and state fields. Also note that conditional rules are triggered based on the selection of a checkbox, a dropdown list, or a radio button.
- You can conditionally display fields based on the products in the cart, simply edit the field, select the required products or product categories that must be present in the cart before the field can display, and save the settings.
- And more!
WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor Pro is great way to gather information for notes, engraving, monogramming, gift messages, and just about any type of information you’d like to collect from a customer when the place an order in your store.
All form data is stored with the customer’s order so you can easily review the data by simply viewing the order in the admin area of your site. And the customer sees the data they provide in their order receipt and when viewing their order in your site’s My Account page.
Here’s what the form building looks like, as you can see in the screenshot the field types are on the left, and the form itself is on the right. In this example we’ve added two fields, a checkbox field and a radio button field.
Adding new fields is a breeze, just click the field type to add it to the form, or drag a field onto the form. You can re-order the fields with simple drag and drop too. To edit a field just click the down arrow on the right side of the field box to expand the box, then you can edit the settings.
Here’s an example of a checkout page with 3 new fields, Delivery Date, Delivery Time, and Rush Order which has an added cost of $12 if the shopper selects that box. Notice in the order totals area where Rush Order is listed along with it’s associated cost since the related checkbox is checked
Date and time fields use the jQuery UI interface which makes selecting dates and times easy. Plus you can set the date and time formats any way you prefer.
The CSS for the fields is entirely customizable, so you can adjust it to suit your needs without losing your changes when you update the plugin.
Comes with great support via email and phone.
Have questions about features and functionality? Use the Contact Us page or call us. Ya, we really do answer the phone during normal business hours.
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.1 or newer.
Current Plugin Version: 2.3.2