Need a way for shoppers to send you questions or a product enquiry?
Using a product enquiry form can increase your sales because having a readily accessible enquiry form indirectly invites shoppers to send you questions fast directly from your product pages without having to find your site’s main contact form and contact information.
To quickly add an enquiry form to your product pages all you have to do is activate this plugin, review the settings of the default enquiry form, and you’re done. It’s really that simple. From that point on a new tab appears on each individual product page of your site, and the tab contains your enquiry form. When someone submits the form data is immediately sent to whichever email addresses you specify.
Here’s a partial list of features you gain with WooCommerce Product Enquiry Professional:
- Create as many enquiry forms as you need
- Optionally use a different enquiry form for some or all of your products
- Position your enquiry form in a product tab, or as a button before or after your product’s Add to Cart button
- Optionally disable enquiry form on some products
- Completely customize your enquiry forms with the fields you need
- Standard HTML fields are supported, including single line text, multi-line text, radio buttons, checkboxes, date selector, time selector, and more
- Use conditional rules to hide or show fields based on the shopper’s form input
- Supports Google’s free and powerful reCaptcha anti-spam tools
- Send your form submissions via email to as many people as you want
- Easy to use drag and drop form creator
- Be sure to check out the video overview and demo below the screenshots.
We use the plugin on this site! Click the Questions? tab above to see our enquiry form.
In the first screenshot below you see the default form that is automatically installed when you activate the plugin. Keep in mind that you can edit the form to add or remove fields, etc. It’s simply installed automatically as a convenience for you.
This next screenshot below shows a custom form that we created to show some of the capabilities of the plugin. Notice that the form contains a “Topic” dropdown selector. Below the Topic selector is some HTML formatted text ( as an example of very powerful conditional logic built into the plugin ), that text only appears if the shopper selects “Support” in the dropdown list. Again, keep in mind this is only an example, you have total control of your enquiry forms and you do not have to use conditional logic unless you need to.
This screenshot also shows the anti-spammer features of the plugin, which is based on Google’s super strong reCaptcha anti-spammer technology.
The screenshot below shows the drag and drop form creator. It’s easy to use. Add as many fields as you need, rearrange the field ordering, expand a field to view it’s settings including the label, conditional logic settings, and more.
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.2 and newer