Looking for a great WooCommerce Auctions plugin?
Looking for a great WordPress Auctions plugin?
You’ve come to the right place.
WooCommerce Auctions Pro plugin is the most powerful auction platform available for WordPress – and it’s the original auctions plugin for WooCommerce, in use around the net since 2013!
Comes with great support via email and phone via our toll free number
WooCommerce Auctions Pro lets you run WordPress auctions quickly and easily. The current version of the plugin lets you run typical auctions, very similar to how auctions are conducted at eBay.
For example, add a product, add your pictures, set the item condition, starting bid, minimum bid increment, auction end date and time, define your shipping and return policies, and publish the auction. That’s all there is to it.
If you also want to include a “Buy it Now” option for the auction, simply check the corresponding box in the auctions settings and you’re done – shoppers can add the item to the cart and directly bypass the bidding process.
When viewing an auction, shoppers see a live, realtime countdown timer showing them exactly how much time remains before the auction is over. Bidders can enter a maximum bid amount and have their bids automatically increment ( up to the maximum ) when another person tries to outbid them — just like eBay. Or if you don’t want automatic bidding you can disable automatic bidding on a per-auction basis. When an auction ends the bidding is immediately closed and buyers are notified to make payment via on-screen messages and via email. And if buyers don’t pay promptly, a payment reminder message can be sent automatically.
With WooCommerce Auctions Pro you can accept payments with over 120 different payment gateways and handle shipping via all major shipping carriers using any of the available shipping add-ons plugin for WooComnerce.
Shoppers enjoy the ability to add auctions to their watchlists ( similar to eBay ) and can quickly review all of their bids and auctions that they’ve won on their My Account page.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Run regular auctions, reverse auctions, regular silent auctions, reverse silent auctions, and private auctions
- Use Buy It Now to move items fast
- Set your minimum starting bid, and your minimum bid increment
- Set the auction end date manually, or select an auction duration period to have the end date set for your automatically
- Set the auction item condition ( as seen on eBay )
- Set a reserve price if you prefer
- Define custom shipping polices per product ( as seen on eBay )
- Define custom return policies per product ( as seen on eBay )
- Works with Simple products ( variations are not supported at this time )
- Customizable countdown timer labels ( see the Settings screenshot )
- Enable Watchlists to help shoppers keep an eye on items they might want to purchase
- Enable “auction ending soon” email notices for watchlists
- Customizable email notices
- Automatic “You’ve been Outbid” notices
- Automatic “Payment Reminder” notices
- Automatic “Auction Ended” notices
- Automatic “Auction Ending Soon” notices
- Automatic “Auction Relisted” notices
- Control the bid form position on the auction page
- Customizable CSS and HTML template files
- Optionally disable coupons when auction items are being purchased
- Anti bid sniping feature – automatically extend an auction by X minutes when a new bid is received with the set number of minutes before the auction end time
- Sell a mix of regular products and auction products
- Charge a buyer premium on an auction item with our Product Fees & Cart Fees add-on
- Supports over 120 payment gateways
- Supports over 25 shipping methods
- New in version 2.3.2: If the high bidder of a regular auction doesn’t pay you can optionally remove them as high bidder and automatically assign the auction win to the next highest bidder from the Auction Statuses page.
- New in version 2.4.7: Automatic bid information refresh on an auction page during the final X number of seconds before auction ends
- Works with our Vendor Stores plugin so you can allow the public to post their own auctions
- And more!
Packed with all those features WooCommerce Auctions Pro could very well be one of the most powerful and easy to use WordPress auction plugins available anywhere at any price.
Plus, it’s backed by our excellent free support – available via email and phone.
Have questions? Be sure to contact us to get answers.
Compatibility: WooCommerce 2.x or newer
Current Version: 2.4.11
We keep all of our software up to date with the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
If you don't see any recent changes below it's because none have become necessary!
Version 2.4.11 - January 31, 2017
Added feature to show automatic bids by default
Added feature to send "auction ending" email notices to bidders that have auctions in their watchlists
Version 2.4.10 - September 6, 2016
Remove protocol prefix for plugin_url so that script loads over SSL and non-SSL sites.
Version 2.4.9 - October 21, 2015
Updated deprecated add to cart text hook
Updated logic for removing items from a watch list
Version 2.4.8 - October 12, 2015
Updated the automatic auction info refresh features to allow for more granular control
Version 2.4.7 - October 5, 2015
New feature: Automatic auction information refresh when the auction is within X number of seconds of ending
Fixed "Time remaining" display on the My Account page for users with a bid history
Version 2.4.6 - September 2, 2015
Updated tabs display on single product pages to support changes in WooCommerce 2.4.x
Version 2.4.5 - May 6, 2015
Make sure list table variables are declared
Version 2.4.4 - March 2, 2015
Fixed "Send Offer" logic for auctions where the bidding did not exceed the reserve price
Version 2.4.3 - February 19, 2015
Updated template file for displaying a user's won auctions and for display the "you won" notice on an ended auction page
Version 2.4.2 - February 11, 2015
Updated SQL queries for silent auctions
Version 2.4.1 - October 13, 2014
Surpress PHP warning messages for products that are not auctions
Version 2.4 - September 18, 2014
WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility
Added new feature to disable automatic bidding on a per-auction basis. Works with regular and reverse auctions.
Version 2.3.20 - July 2, 2014
Added new action hook that triggers when an email notice is being sent to someone who was outbid
Version 2.3.19 - February 26, 2014
Added reserve price functionality and an associated new template file
Fixed some function calls that were passing outdated parameters when attempting to send email notices
Version 2.3.18 - February 24, 2014
Updated bid_form template to use empty() instead of "> 0"
Updated function to return 1 instead of echo 1
Version 2.3.17 - February 19, 2014
Fixed order payment status after payment is complete
Version 2.3.16 - January 20, 2014
WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility
Tweaked starting bid so that no increment is added when no bid exist. Bidding can start at the actual starting bid amount.
Version 2.3.15 - January 10, 2014
Tweaked outbid notice email to include current actual bid amount
Tweaked bid form template for reverse auctions - when the minimum bid amount is zero or less no bid form will appear
Tweaked use of Bid Increment setting, formerly only used to force entry of a specific bid amount. Now used to also increase or decrease current bid amount.
Switched to new timer script
Version 2.3.14 - January 3, 2014
Tweaked processing order for decimal and thousands separators.
Version 2.3.13 - January 2, 2014
Tweaked to consider decimal and thousands separators.
Version 2.3.12 - December 19, 2013
Fixed object to string version error when parsing message contents
Version 2.3.11 - November 22, 2013
Fixed user meta function call
Version 2.3.10 - November 21, 2013
Fixed auction reminder processing
Version 2.3.9 - November 5, 2013
Fixed admin email notice content for notices of who won an ended auction
Version 2.3.8 - November 3, 2013
Updated TimePicker code for jQuery 1.10.x compatibility
Added addtional ajax call when auction ends check for auctions that need to be set to ended. Helps prevent browser redirect looping.
Version 2.3.7 - October 29, 2013
Fixed auction status display in admin area to display best bid and bidder for regular, reverse, regular silent, and reverse silent auction. Display now correctly indicates the best bidder for each auction listed.
Fixed "Remove Bidder" functionality for regular auctions and regular silent auctions.
Change bid caching to 60 seconds instead of 1 hour
Added bid history tab for silent auctions when admins and shop manager are viewing the auction product page on the public site
Version 2.3.6 - October 28, 2013
Fixed textdomain mixing
Add support for removing the high bidder in regular silent auctions. Helpful for assigning the winner as the next highest bidder if the existing high bidder doesn't pay.
Fixed intermittent page reload loop when auction ends.
Fixed regular silent auction bidding so that matching bids gives the win to the person would bid the matching amount first.
Fixed silent auction rebidding process to adjust the bid timestamp to the current time. This way previous bidders with the same amount are first in line to win if the highest bid is the matching bid in question.
Version 2.3.5 - October 26, 2013
Fixed grammar mistake
Version 2.3.4 - October 25, 2013
Fixed WordPress 3.7 compatibility issue with delete_post hook that fires during startup.
Version 2.3.3 - October 25, 2013
Fixed condition where "Auction Ended" message might be sent more than once
Version 2.3.2 - October 18, 2013
Added feature to remove high bidder for regular auctions when an auction is ended. Helpful for assigning the winner as the next highest bidder if the existing high bidder doesn't pay. This ONLY works for regular auctions. Feature will be expaned to work with other auction types in a future version.
Version 2.3.1 - October 16, 2013
Fixed condition where auction related tabs might appear on regular product pages
Version 2.3 - July 31, 2013
- Deprecated internal get_product() function because WooCommerce 2.x provides this function and this auctions plugin requires WC 2.x
- Removed data element from cart_item_data array - unnecessary element causing errors on various versions of PHP
- Clarified the online documentation as to how the bid increment setting is used.
Version 2.2.3 - July 5, 2013
- Fixed condition where someone could potentially add a won auction to the cart more than once
- Tweaked code to suppress potential warning message when someone clicks Pay Now, which may cause the cart redirect to fail
- Removed deprecated class file
- Add new feature to optionally extend the end time of an auction any time a bid is placed within X minutes of the auction's current end time.
Version 2.2.2 - June 27, 2013
- Fixed typo in automatic updater function call
Version 2.2.1 - June 19, 2013
- Globlized some variables for future plugin compatibility
- Fixed uasort warning message related to product data tabs
Version 2.2 - June 18, 2013
- Added bid amount notice to silent auctions
Version 2.1 - June 17, 2013
- Initial public release
- In-house and private beta use
- In-house development