The most powerful WooCommerce auction software in the known universe.
WooCommerce Auctions Pro
We pioneered auctions for WooCommerce in 2013 and we’ve been the leader ever since.
Auctions Pro is rock solid, top quality software, and professionally supported by our team of experts.
All these features give you the power to sell anything by auction, beautifully:
Run regular auctions, reverse auctions, regular silent auctions, reverse silent auctions, and private auctions.
Bid Amount Control
Set a starting bid and a minimum bid increment in each auction item you post.
Enable automatic bidding per auction — just like eBay. Or if you don’t want automatic bidding you can disable it.
The anti-bid sniping feature automatically extends an auction by X minutes when a new bid is received within the set number of minutes before the auction end time
Optionally add a reserve price so that a bidder doesn’t automatically win unless the reserve price is met.
Buy It Now
Add a “buy it now” feature to any auction so that a shopper can immediately buy the item without bidding.
Auction End Dates
Set the auction end date manually, or select an auction duration period to have the end date set for your automatically
Optionally add an item condition so bidders know whether they’re buying new, used, new without packaging, etc.
Have any of your auctions automatically relisted if they don’t sell or if the winning bidder doesn’t pay quick enough.
Watchlists & Reminders
Allow you shoppers to add auction items to their watchlist so they can monitor the bidding progress and receive notices when an auction is ending soon.
If a winning bidder doesn’t pay you can easily remove them and offer the item to the next highest bidder.
Auction Product & Regular Products
You can sell a mix of regular products and auction products on the same site.
Outbid Email Notices
Automatically send email to a bidder when they’ve been outbid.
Payment Reminder Email Notices
Automatically send winners a reminder to pay if they haven’t paid in X number of days.
Auction Ended Email Notices
Automatically send notices when an auction ends.
Auction Ending Soon Email Notices
Automatically send notices when an auction is ending soon.
Shipping and Return Policies
Optionally add shipping policies and return policies to any auction you publish.
Optionally disable coupons when auction items are being purchased
Auction Statuses View
In your admin area you can view a list of all auctions along with their current status and best bid.
Control Bid Form Position
You control where the bid form appears on the auction page.
Customizable Countdown Timer
Customize the display of the action end time countdown timer shown on auction pages.
Customizable CSS and HTML
Customize the look and feel of of bid form if you want to.
Optionally let the public post auctions
Works with our Vendor Marketplace Pro plugin so you can allow the public to post their own auctions
Designed to run smoothly on sites of all sizes.
WooCommerce Auctions Pro is high performance, professionally built and professionally supported.
You can rely on it to help boost your sales.
WooCommerce Auctions Pro lets you run WordPress auctions quickly and easily. The current version of the plugin lets you run typical auctions, very similar to how auctions are conducted at eBay.
For example, add a product, add your pictures, set the item condition, starting bid, minimum bid increment, auction end date and time, define your shipping and return policies, and publish the auction. That’s all there is to it.
If you also want to include a “Buy it Now” option for the auction, simply check the corresponding box in the auctions settings and you’re done – shoppers can add the item to the cart and directly bypass the bidding process.
When viewing an auction, shoppers see a live, realtime countdown timer showing them exactly how much time remains before the auction is over. Bidders can enter a maximum bid amount and have their bids automatically increment ( up to the maximum ) when another person tries to outbid them — just like eBay. Or if you don’t want automatic bidding you can disable automatic bidding on a per-auction basis. When an auction ends the bidding is immediately closed and buyers are notified to make payment via on-screen messages and via email. And if buyers don’t pay promptly, a payment reminder message can be sent automatically.
With WooCommerce Auctions Pro you can accept payments with over 120 different payment gateways and handle shipping via all major shipping carriers using any of the available shipping add-ons plugin for WooComnerce.
Shoppers enjoy the ability to add auctions to their watchlists ( similar to eBay ) and can quickly review all of their bids and auctions that they’ve won on their My Account page.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- Run regular auctions, reverse auctions, regular silent auctions, reverse silent auctions, and private auctions
- Use Buy It Now to move items fast
- Set your minimum starting bid, and your minimum bid increment
- Set the auction end date manually, or select an auction duration period to have the end date set for your automatically
- Set the auction item condition ( as seen on eBay )
- Set a reserve price if you prefer
- Define custom shipping polices per product ( as seen on eBay )
- Define custom return policies per product ( as seen on eBay )
- Works with Simple products ( variations are not supported at this time )
- Customizable countdown timer labels ( see the Settings screenshot )
- Enable Watchlists to help shoppers keep an eye on items they might want to purchase
- Enable automatic relisting if there’s no winner or if the winner doesn’t pay
- Enable “auction ending soon” email notices for watchlists
- Customizable email notices
- Automatic “You’ve been Outbid” notices
- Automatic “Payment Reminder” notices
- Automatic “Auction Ended” notices
- Automatic “Auction Ending Soon” notices
- Automatic “Auction Relisted” notices
- Control the bid form position on the auction page
- Customizable CSS and HTML template files
- Optionally disable coupons when auction items are being purchased
- Anti bid sniping feature – automatically extend an auction by X minutes when a new bid is received with the set number of minutes before the auction end time
- Sell a mix of regular products and auction products
- Charge a buyer premium on an auction item with our Product Fees & Cart Fees add-on
- Supports over 120 payment gateways
- Supports over 25 shipping methods
- New in version 2.3.2: If the high bidder of a regular auction doesn’t pay you can optionally remove them as high bidder and automatically assign the auction win to the next highest bidder from the Auction Statuses page.
- New in version 2.4.7: Automatic bid information refresh on an auction page during the final X number of seconds before auction ends
- And more!
Packed with all those features WooCommerce Auctions Pro could very well be one of the most powerful and easy to use WordPress auction plugins available anywhere at any price.
Plus, it’s backed by our excellent free support – available via email and phone.
Have questions? Be sure to contact us to get answers.
We keep all of our software up to date with the latest versions of WooCommerce and WordPress.
If you don't see any recent changes below it's because none have become necessary!